Tour Code: 3-Days Tour to Awash National Park
Attractions: Scenery, birds,& Wildlife
Duration: 3 Days &2Nights
Transportation: Surface drive
Day 1: Drive to Awash National Park
After breakfast, you will drive to Awash National Park (225 Km from Addis). On the way, you will visit Lake Basaka and its aquatic birds. Up on arrival at the park, you will check into a lodge. In the late afternoon, you will do sightseeing at the Awash waterfalls and see the wild life. In the evening, you will have dinner, rest & spend the night there. Overnight stay in Doho Lodge or Awash Falls Lodge.
Day 2: Game drive to see different wild animals & bird species
After breakfast, your first visit will be the Museum (offers general information on wildlife of the park and displays of mounted collections). Then continue to drive to Filwuha Hot Springs, Mount Fantale, or/and Ilala-Sala plain (plain greatly supports herds of Oryx and Soemmerring’s gazelle). In the evening, you will have dinner, rest & spend the night there.Overnight stay in Doho Lodge or Awash Falls Lodge.
Day 3: Drive to back to Addis Ababa
In the morning after breakfast, you will drive back to Addis Ababa. On the way visit the Crater Lakes of Debrie Ziet/Bishoftu/. Situated at the top of the mountain, the Crater Lake is surrounded by beautiful woods and considered to be holy. Take in the birds, plant life and scenery as you make a drive around the Debre Zeit Crater Lake region. Lunch in Debre Ziet/Bishoftu/. You will arrive in Addis Ababa late afternoon and you will do some shopping for souvenirs. Finally you will be taken to a farewell dinner depending on your scheduled flight; you will be transferred out to Bole International Airport for return flight back home.
2 pax = 615 USD per person
4 pax = 450 USD per person
6 Pax = 399 USD per person
Single Supplement = 140 USD
- Well-maintained and insured Vehicle
- Hotel Room on Double Occupancy basis
- Meals on full-board basis (Breakfast, lunch and Dinner)
- All transfer in & out,
- All entrance fees, local guide fee, and scout
- Bottled natural water every day,
- Service tax
Price DOES NOT include:
- Photographing fees,
- Personal expenses (tips, phone calls, table drinks, laundry, etc.),
- International flights, and
- Any other services/expenses not mentioned above.
- All the rates are subjected to change depending on the fuels and changing hotel rooms. Thus, please do not hesitate to ask the current prices.
- We will launch the tour for 2 – 10 participants and we commence the tour at the minimum for 2 person.